“I lead women (and men) to the breakthrough they seek by clearing limiting beliefs and emotional blocks that hold them back. I am excited to have the opportunity to coach you through the 90 Day Challenge and help you forever change your life. I took the Challenge in 2019 and released 45 pounds as well as some medications. This program changed my eating habits in a gentle way that has had a lasting effect on my life. I took the WILDFIT Coaches Certification in 2021 so I could help others do the same.” ~ Lisa Bradley
Our next WILDFIT 90 Day Challenge begins August 8, 2022. Click here to sign up for our next class or click here to put your name on the waitlist and receive additional information about the upcoming class.
If you are looking for monthly WILDFIT support join our membership here.
The WILDFIT 90 Day Challenge is a transformative health program that teaches you how to permanently change the way you think about food, and what you eat.
What is included in the 90 Day Challenge
- Lasting change in your relationship with food, without using willpower. Willpower is for short term changes, not long term, lasting results.
- 36 pre-recorded videos with Eric Edmeades, the founder of WILDFIT. Eric will walk you through the process each week.
- Lifetime access to the WILDFIT Membership site so the recordings will always be available.
- Private Facebook group where you will receive support, guides, recipes, and other resources.
- Live group coaching with with a Transformation Coach for 90 days.
- Replay links to recordings of all live group coaching sessions in case you miss a call.
- FREE copy of the Living WILDFIT e-book.
- Access to an Alumni Facebook group after the 90 Day Challenge.
How WILDFIT works
WILDFIT uses evolutionary medicine, behavioral psychology, and nutritional anthropology to reprogram your body to release your unhealthy food habits and cravings. Then we replace them with habits that nourish your body without the use of willpower.
In weeks 1 & 2 we give your body what it needs most, which is water. You’ll also learn a ton of evolutionary and psychological information so that you can begin to change your beliefs about what the food you’re eating is really doing to your body.
In weeks 3 – 10 you’ll gradually introduce your body to the nutrition it has likely been missing up to this point and learn to eat the Human diet. During these weeks you should see improved energy levels, improved focus, and shifts in your weight as your body finds its ideal shape and size.
In weeks 11-13 you’ll learn how to cycle between seasons so your body can function at its optimal performance throughout the year.
Here is how the WILDFIT Challenge is structured:
Weeks 1, 2 & 13: WILDFIT will release a short video every day. The length of the videos are between five minutes to one hour. Watch them as you have time.
Weeks 3-12: WILDFIT will release videos on Monday and Friday.
Weeks 1 & 2: The first two weeks of the challenge we will meet for a coaching call via Zoom three times per week. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. You do not need to be present for each call. The calls will be recorded for you to watch later if you are unable to make it. It will be helpful for you to be on all the calls you are able as we ask and answer questions about the program during these calls.
Weeks 3 – 12: For these 10 weeks we will meet for a coaching call once per week on Monday.
Week 13: During week thirteen we will meet for a coaching call on Monday and a graduation call on Friday.